MarPro – The Marketing and Procurement Podcast
Marketing and Procurement are two sides of the same coin. Yet, they are at opposite ends of the spectrum, where one focuses on branding and customers, and the other on driving out costs and inefficiencies.
Just like Marketing and Procurement can sometime act more like foes than friends, so might the co-hosts of the MarPro Podcast who challenge their guests—and each other—by asking the difficult questions and bringing out important issues to help bridge the gap that often divides marketing and procurement teams.
Co-hosts, Dana Small—a top global procurement thought leader—and Rusty Pepper—a recognized sale & marketing professional, and founder of The WHY MARKETING Podcast—bring their unique perspectives, experiences, and opinions to the topics covered in each episode So no matter which side of this equation you find yourself, the MarPro Podcast will help you navigate the rapidly evolving marketing procurement landscape.
- Tess Blankenship | Alchemee
- Russel Wohlwerth | Top 2022 Marketing Trends
- MarPro Office Hours - Job Hunting and Resume Writing
- Ask the CMO | Doug Zarkin - CMO - Pearle Vision
- Ashish Gupta | Clorox
- Bruno Gralpois | Agency Mania Solutions
- Paul Daniels | Danone
- Stephany Lapierre | Tealbook
- Celia Landesberg | EcoVadis
- Dean Arrington | Metro Audio Visual Productions
- Sarah Scudder | Real Sourcing Network
- Jose Molina | Constellation Brands
- Russel Wohlwerth | Co-author, Buying Less For Less
- Tom Bebrin | BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Shereen Lannoye | Astellas Pharma
- Emily Bruhn | Medtronic
- Office Hours - Breaking Down the 2021 Deloitte CPO Survey & Weighing Hard vs. Soft Dollar Savings
- Tyler Rice | T-Mobile
- Beth Pope | GoDaddy
- Kaleigh Wilson | Syngenta